[βœ… Solution] Create Quick Navi Links

Hi,

Any idea how to create a quick link that would jump to specific section of the item when it is clicked?

3 Likes

Hi @ericpapasit,

thanks for your post & welcome to the Tape community! We’re happy to have you.

In order to assist you most efficiently, it would be useful if you could provide some more details into what you are trying to achieve.

Are you aiming to create a link to jump inside the same record or to another record?

Maybe you can add a screenshot / scribble to express your idea.

Excited to hear back from you!

Cheers
Tim

this is what I need

making the links below jump around the record

Thanks for sharing @ericpapasit, now I understand what you are trying to achieve.

It is currently not possible to create links to jump inside a record. Feel free to open a feature request here in our community:

We will put this request on the priority requirements list for the upcoming updates to the Tape record.

Thank you for your input & we value your feedback a lot. Do not hesitate to ask any follow up questions you may have.

Cheers
Tim

@ericpapasit thanks for this feature request. I am happy to announce that this is possible now.

I just released an updated version of Tape that includes this feature you requested.

To create a link inside the calculation field, you can use Markdown:

`
[Full Name](#name_33604) β€’ [Department](#department) β€’ [Address](#address)
`
`
### [Full Name](#name_33604)
### [Department](#department)
### [Address](#address)
`

I wrote a tutorial how you can use this new feature to create a link to jump inside the same record, you can check it out here: https://community.tapeapp.com/t/create-a-link-to-scroll-to-a-field-inside-a-record-via-the-calculation-field/342

1 Like