🎉 Dashboards out of beta + get your exclusive deal!

@RMiller We’re really happy you’re joining the community :tada: Thank you!

The easiest way to apply your coupon is to simply sign in to Tape, click the question mark at the bottom right, select “billing support,” and mention “Dashboard.” Our finance team will take care of the rest.

Looking forward to seeing you around more often here in the forum.

2 Likes

Everything’s working great so far @leo I’m really impressed with how smoothly things are going. Didn’t expect such a fast response, especially on a Sunday! That gives me a lot of confidence in the platform. Thank you!

4 Likes

I usually just scroll through the community because our team’s setup with Tape has been working well, and I only have to make small changes. But after reading this post, I found the charts feature for the first time! I tried it out, and it’s super easy to set up. I’m definitely going to build some for our team — they’re helpful. Thanks for the inspiration!

5 Likes

Same here. We’ve been using dashboards since the beta, and they’ve taken Tape to the next level. We use them daily to track our progress. Highly recommended!
@bruno.freitas , thank you for sharing the screenshot of your impressive dashboard, it’s given me some new ideas for our own.

5 Likes

“Dashboard” I’d like to get the 3 free months. Thanks so much! Patrick

2 Likes

Hi @Pat_Ha ,

A very warm welcome to the community! We’re super happy to have you with us :tada:

Absolutely, we just need to quickly match the coupon with your organization. Please sign in to Tape, click the question mark in the bottom right corner, select “Billing Support,” and write “Dashboard.” Our finance team will handle the rest.

Thank you! If you have any other questions or need help, feel free to reach out here anytime.

Cheers,
Leo

1 Like