[DONE] Dashboards - Issue with Date Display on Dashboard Graphs (X-Axis)

Hello,

I’ve noticed an issue with the date display on the dashboard graphs. When I create a chart using the “day” value on the X-axis, the displayed date is D-1. For example, today’s date, September 5th, is shown as September 4th on the graph (see attached image).

Interestingly, I’ve observed that actions created after 9 PM (Brasília time) reflect the correct date.

Could you please assist in resolving this issue?
It’s very important to adjust this to make TAPE more commercial.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Agnes

3 Likes

Hi @agnes.farias,

thank you very much for the report and I am very happy to see what beautiful dashboards you have built for your team :100:

We will definitely fix this issue! This is very likely to be a time zone issue, which happens to us every now and then with new features that perform date calculations or filters, as this area is unfortunately very complex. But with the help of our community we will get this definitely 100% bug free before we leave the beta phase.

We will get back to you here with the fix or if we need more information from you.

Best regards
Leo

2 Likes

Thanks for bringing up your issue (and for sharing that sophisticated reporting dashboard - nice!).

After @Felix was luckily able to resolve this quickly, we just deployed a fix - indeed, the timezone was not properly applied to reports with daily grouping. Kindly confirm that this works properly now on your end @agnes.farias?

Cheers &
Keep those dashboards coming :partying_face:
Tim

3 Likes

Thanks @Tim ! Dashboards are showing the correct date now.
Also thanks for the compliments regarding the appearance of my dashboards, I appreciate!! This new feature is helping my company a lot.

But in the same matter, my views grouped by date - more specifically by day - are also showing D-1. i.e.:
(Date format is DD/MM/YYYY).

The dates in this view are supposed to be 04/09, 16/09, 20/09 and 30/09.

2 Likes

Hi @agnes.farias,

we are very pleased to hear that your time zone issue in the reports has now been resolved!

We are sorry to hear that the same issue still exists in the views! We will also take care of it and get back to you when the problem is fixed.

Best regards
Leo

1 Like

Hi @agnes.farias ,
I just deployed a fix that should solve your observed timezone bug in the views.
Could you please confirm whether the issue is solved or still persists?

All the best,
Felix

3 Likes

The issue is solved! Thank you very much.

2 Likes