[DONE] Date field

I think there is a small bug.
When I have one record open and date field is empty, I update date field and go right or left to next record, update date field, next record… It only saves last updated record.
If I open one record, update date field, close record it saves it.

1 Like

Hi @tomaz,

many thanks for the bug report!
I have already tried to reproduce the bug but I don’t quite succeed, but I have a guess though.
Could it be that the date picker was still open when you changed the record with the right or left arrow buttons?
The value is only saved when you close the date picker. I noticed that as soon as the input is defocused, the arrow keys for the record change work, even though the date picker is still open, which could of course lead to this misbehavior, since the user assumes that the value is saved anyway.
Was it exactly the described scenario? So we know where exactly we need to optimize?

Cheers and thanks again for the report
Leo

1 Like

Hi @Leo, thanks for looking into it.
As soon as I read “…even though the date picker is still open…” I got it.
I did pick a date, did not close date picker and went to next record. Got it now.
Thanks again.

2 Likes

I absolutely understand why this has confused you @tomaz, we need to either disable the arrow keys for the record change when the date picker is still open, or trigger a close and thus save of the new value.
We’ll take care of it and thanks again!

Cheers
Leo

2 Likes