[DONE] Revision is too old

Sometimes when I try to retrieve the latest version of an entry to determine the changes, the following error message appears:

However, I mean I am looking for the previous version. It doesn’t have to be at position 51. Right?

This is a bizarre (at least to me) bug. It occurs once the record revision count goes above I presume 51 however at least in my testing if the automation was run ‘live’ it worked it only failed when the automation was manually triggered.

1 Like

In my case, it is a process that is triggered automatically. Unfortunately, only 13 out of 50 items are processed, and 3 of them have the error mentioned above. @Tim or someone from Tape any ideas?

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this - and for your patience. Indeed, there was an issue with retrieving the previous values in automation runs triggered manually, via weblinks, or called by other automations. In certain scenarios this error would occur. Thanks to @Jason‘ test scenario this was also easy to reproduce on our end.

We deployed a fix, and you should not encounter this error anymore. @Roman could you kindly confirm that your issue is resolved?

Thanks in advance
Cheers
Tim

5 Likes