Missing typing in dashboards

Sometimes when typing in a dashboard block what you are typing does not register. I have a feeling it happens when following typing something like ( but I am not 100% on that one:

1 Like

Hi @Jason

thanks a lot for the report, the issue will go straight into one of our QA buckets. If we can’t identify the problem directly and need more information, we’ll get back to you!

Thanks again and best regards
Leo

1 Like

@Jason I am just looking into the issue and try to reproduce it. Which browser did you use when the bug occurred?

Until the bug is fixed: If this happens again and characters do not appear in the block after typing you can do a page refresh. After the refresh you should be able to add text to the respective block again.

1 Like

Hi @Felix

I was in Edge at that time, and yes a browser refresh does allow the text to be added.

Jason

1 Like

Hi @Jason,

unfortunately we were not able to reproduce the issue yesterday even with a lot of testing on Edge.
If the issue occurs again, or you have a way to reproduce the issue, could you please write to us or make a short video? This would help us a lot to identify the problem.

Many thanks for your support and best regards
Leo

1 Like