Today was the first time I converted an organization wide system into a template that I could copy into another new Tape system and it worked like a charm. All of the workspaces, apps and related automations were copied over, and none of the webhooks, which I think is the absolute right move.
What I learned after is that it also copied over all of the items, which I think swiftly deleted from the newly installed template because we’re starting fresh. I intend on doing this a couple more times in the near future, so I will now copy this template somewhere while it contains no items, but this shouldn’t have to be the case. I would highly recommend that when someone is choosing to duplicate a template, they can choose whether or not they want the items copied over as well. It seemed like there was no other option but to do it this way.