[DONE] Shared Tape Calendar One Day Off?

I have my calendar settings in preferences set to start on Sunday. Everything looks great in Tape but when I export using the Private link to Office 365 the date(s) of any given record field are off by one day (they are moved back a day, meaning if something in Tape has a due date of Oct 3, it shows in Office 365 as Oct 2). I thought I saw a post somewhere about this but can’t for the life of me find it (or I’ve ready too many posts and mixed it up with some other topic).

Hi @joelhall were you thinking of this post: [DONE] Calculation time does not match with time on date field it obviously has nothing to do with Calendar exports but is about dates seeming wrong? Im guessing your local timezone is a fair bit behind UTC but not sure that would be enough to move dates back a day but may give you a starting point.

1 Like

Hi @JoelHall,

thank you very much for the report. And thank you @Jason for the support to solve it. We will look at your problem in detail and try to reproduce it!
I will report here when I have news about it.

Cheers
Leo

Yes @Jason that is the thread. You are correct though as I think this is tied to the calendar export. Everything is one day off. All Day events are what I was seeing moved back an entire day.

Hi @joelhall,

thanks again for the report, we were able to identify a time zone issue yesterday and have fixed it.
Can you please check again if the due date in Office is now on the same date as in Tape?

Cheers
Leo

1 Like

Hi @Leo yes everything looks great thank you!

2 Likes

Great @joelhall, glad the fix worked and the issue is resolved! Thanks again for the support!

1 Like