[βœ… Solution] Automate task in dashboard

Hi @Tim,
how can I automate the task in dashboard?

1 Like

Hi @comfreakph,

thanks for sharing your question.

The focus on home is user centric and displays reminders, checklist entries records (where the app is properly configured for the focus), you find some more info here.

You can easily create checklist entries and also dedicated records and assign them to users via workflow automation - things would then show up in the assignee(s) focus.

The focus sections visible in your screenshot are user centric though - thereby they cannot be automated at the moment. Users will need to set them up themselves.

I hope that answers your question! Let me know is you need more info.

Cheers
Tim

@Tim is it possible then to put logic around my Focus sections? For example if I have a section for β€œOverdue” can the platform automatically move an item on my focus list to that section when the due date passes?

1 Like

@joelhall thanks for sharing your question. As Focus sections are user centric and configured by each user, they are currently not really included in our automations. We do see a potential benefit, but the focus originally was mainly meant for personal organization of tasks / deliverables (as they can be also any type of record when configured properly).

If this would bring value to your real world use cases, feel free to create a respective feature request. :slight_smile:

2 Likes