[✅ Solution] Filter view on related

Hello to great community…
We have app A & app B. In A is relation to B were we have team view with some filters.
In A related field we choose that view but when updating related field all records from app B are shown.
Am I missing something? Or is it possible to choose only related records from that view?
Screenshot 2023-10-02 at 14.54.13
Screenshot 2023-10-02 at 14.50.32
Screenshot 2023-10-02 at 14.50.10

Hi @tomaz I may be missing what you are asking however I would think that if you select a ‘filtered’ view in the relation setup. Then when adding a relation you should only have records available in that filtered view which is how it works for me, but I am not 100% sure that is what you are checking?

sorry in my screengrab I have managed to cut off a chunk of info but I think you get the drift

2 Likes

@Jason thanks for taking your time… I think I just found where the problem is. I used this before without any problem until today. So if you have filter with single or multiple choice or status it works. But we have filter view in app B with relation to app C. So, filter in B to show related from C. Hope this make sense? And in this case is not working when trying to pull only filtered view.