[✅ Solution] Related filter single select

Hello community,
we have related records and would like to check if any of related has single select option “x”.
If it does would like to create “some text” to put it on PDF.
I tried using conditional actions: where select is any of “x”, action calculation “some text” and is not working. Also tried loop for created with filter is “x”

Latest attempt:

So what is the best option to go through related and check if any of has selected option “0”?

Hi @tomaz Is this the kinda thing you are trying to do:

I know it’s not exactly what you are trying but have I understood you right?

@Jason this is what we need, but if only one of them has value x we don’t need table, only one sentence.
So if we have one or ten related and only one has value x then we need to create a one sentence.

1 Like

@tomaz how about this then:

It looks like it works to me if only one of the related has a ‘x’ then it produces a pdf with some text if there are multiple related records with an ‘X’ then it produces a pdf with a table.

basically, I am using the roll-up function to count the number of ‘X’ records and then a conditional to check there is more than one

1 Like

Will post it here since it is similar topic where related needs to be filtered.
In App A search action is used and finds 62 records in app B, the same as view in screenshoot. App C is Stroj. Whatever I tried so far in last hour I’m not getting desired result…

Now the idea is to loop and get result and print it out like:
Stroj and average:
CMZ average: 192
G200_1 average: 217
G200_2 average: 226

I helped @tomaz off line and the way we achieved what he was after can be found here:

3 Likes