[βœ… Solution] Workflow automation to track the usage of our foodshare from each client - code action?

I am trying to create database that logs and tracks the usage of our foodshare from each client. I have set up a sort of register thing which works moderately well, and now I am trying to create another automation which, each week, when someone has collected a food parcel, I tick them off the list and then that is sent to their personal profiles. I am new to tape and am trying to learn as much as I can, can anyone help me out? Thank you!

Hi @Betty-Harper and welcome :slight_smile:

I am happy to try and help but I may need some more detail to do so fully, I am feeling a little slow today however on the first look:

1 Like

Ahhh I think I see what you mean. Yes I had just created a β€œcurrent Client id” script though there isn’t anything in the app fields that says this. Is that what you mean?

Maybe but i would have expected to see something like:

var_current_client_id = "some data" //I would expect to see something like this.

from what you have shown so far you are searching for something that doesn’t exist (maybe you are putting something in current_client_id somewhere else) and that I believe is causing your error.

I also suspect that is a lot of code for something that could be quite simple with some search and conditional blocks

3 Likes

Here is a little update on this. With some more information, we changed the automation around a little making it:

This achieved the goal of adding a relation to the relevant record.

5 Likes