User interface options

Hi everyone.

I’m “officialy” the new kid on the block here at Tape. Soon I’ll migrate from Podio.

Wondering if there are any ways to tweak the user interface (dark mode, css, etc). I find it very white(ish). I would like to have a little bit more contrast for the sake of my eyes.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Miguel

6 Likes

Welcome to the party! You’re going to love the product, the community, and how responsive the @TapeTeam is.

Right now, there isn’t a dark mode. You can search the feature requests and make one if you don’t see one already logged.

As a workaround, users have used ‘dark mode’ chrome extensions.

Happy to have you here. Don’t hesitate to post if you need feedback from the hive mind.

2 Likes

Welcome, @Miguel! Migrating to Tape was the best decision ever! :blush: Of course, it’s a matter of taste, but once you add your own data and content, Tape feels much more colorful. You’ll see!

3 Likes