💡 We're upgrading our database to make Tape even more reliable

YOU did a fantastic job - that’s why we’re investing in our common future.
Thank you for recommending Tape :blue_heart:

The last few weeks have been incredibly busy. Tape’s signups have skyrocketed because of your support. It’s so much fun working with all of you - the best builders, calculation enthusiasts, and workflow automation experts.

24/7 traffic on Tape.
We totally understand the importance and are planning to do the upgrade over the weekend.
:spiral_calendar: Scheduled for Aug 27, 2023 04:00-05:00 UTC
Tape will be unavailable for a few minutes during that maintenance window.
Same infos published on our status-page

Ben, Felix, and Tim will be with you every step of the way, providing live updates here.

This upgrade is another huge step forward for Tape. We’re investing deeply in our common future and hope you’ll continue to support us. Each post or every comment on every different platform, they really matter to Tape. Rather than spending on ads, we’re focusing on enhancing the product and believe in the power of word of mouth.

I’ve never been more proud to be a part of this community. Thanks to all of you!

7 Likes

@Ben and I are currently preparing the system for the upgrade. Stay put, we’ll keep you up to date in here and also let you know once it’s done.

Update #1: The maintenance is in progress. We also changed the banner inside of Tape to indicate that. Tape will not be available now for a while. We’ll keep you posted.

Update #2: Tape is up and running again. :tada: We are monitoring the system and performing various tests before finishing the maintenance.

Update #3: Testing showed things are fully back up and runnin again. We will continue monitoring to ensure you have a good start into this Sunday.

2 Likes

@Ben @Felix @Tim
Everything is running smoothly with Tape on my end. Great job!

2 Likes

Everything is back to normal again. Database upgrade is complete :raised_hands: Tape is back online and all automations have been resumed and run smoothly. Thanks to everyone for their patience and understanding.

Our logs show that the total downtime was only around ~2min.

Cheers & happy weekend
Tim

6 Likes