Besides deleting multiple records in a table view, you can now select multiple records to edit their single select and status fields:
- Click the checkbox to the left of any row. (Hover in that area to make the checkbox visible.)
- To select all records (rows), click the checkbox located at the very top left of the table, adjacent to the first row.
- Select a field in the menu that just appeared to edit for all selected records.
Notes: the beta version missing some improvements and features, will be released in January:
- adding a feature to close the bulk edit overlay when clicking outside. To deselect all records until this feature is developed, please click on the selection count displayed on the overlay
- introducing a “show more” feature to support apps with any number of single select or status fields without the overlay getting wider and wider, and considering a position change for better accessibility and readability.
Thanks again for the great suggestion from the community → 💙 Bulk Actions in Tables
UPDATE: the bulk edit has received some fine-tuning:
- Use “show more” by using the new ··· menu
- Close the overlay and deselect all records by clicking outside of it