๐Ÿ†• Date format DD/MM/YYYY

Tape now supports DD/MM/YYYY as a new date format

To update your date format:

• Hover over the top right of your screen and click your profile image
  • Click Preferences
  • In the left sidebar, choose Language and formats under Account
  • Update your Date format
  • Changes save automatically

:bulb: Note: these changes are made at the account level and will not affect the date format of other users in your Tape organization, allowing users from various countries to keep their preferred date settings.

8 Likes

Good afternoon, Leo!

I hope you are well!

I really liked the inclusion of the DD/MM/YYYY pattern for date formats, thank you very much!

Taking advantage of the opportunity, I suggest the inclusion of a functionality for the organizationโ€™s profile, so that language and format definitions can be replicated for all members of the organization.

This would make it much easier to make viewing records standardized for all members.

Thank you very much in advance!

2 Likes

Hi @Kleython,

yes Iโ€™m doing great, hope youโ€™re doing well too?

Iโ€™m very pleased that you like the implementation of the new date format.
I really like your idea of setting a default for the format setting globally in the organization settings for the entire organization.

We currently pull the default format setting from the browser settings when a new user signs up in order to provide a good experience for international teams.
So the implementation of your idea will certainly require some engineering time, could you create a feature request for this? Then we can incorporate it directly into the development process.

Thanks again for the great idea and Iโ€™m very pleased that youโ€™re part of the community! :100:

Cheers
Leo

2 Likes

Hi @Leo,

I am well, thanks!

I made the resource request, thanks! :fist_right: :fist_left:

1 Like