How to use workflow automation to keep your files organized.
With Tape’s workflow automation, you can simplify file organization and stop wasting time copying and pasting, fixing errors, and cleaning up messy files.
When a product is updated + and if files have changed → then delete files other than filename extension .pdf
Showcases for a head start
We highly recommend duplicating Tape showcases to get the most out of workflow automation. Once you have duplicated the showcases to your personal Tape organization, you can customize the showcases as you like without wasting time rebuilding them.
- Click here workflow automation showcases
- Click the
Duplicatebutton at the top right
- Only Tape users will be able to duplicate the showcase
- Tape users who click duplicate and are logged into a Tape account will be able to duplicate the showcase in their personal organization
- Anyone signing up for a Tape account via “Duplicate” will see an easier, shortened version of the sign-up process, so they can start even faster
Run the automation:
- Click the workspace
showcases automationin your left sidebar
- Tap the app
- Click to open the record with the title “iPhone 14”
- Add file(s) to “Product sheet” by clicking the
- To open the automation editor after the run: click the grey
⚡icon in the right-hand activity stream