A very powerful method of automating your workflow is using webhooks, so you can receive data from any service such as webforms, without writing any code or running servers. This allows you to manage events even more effectively.
 When an event registration is created via webhook → then create a new record
 When a record is created → then relate contacts
We highly recommend duplicating Tape showcases to get the most out of workflow automation. Once you have duplicated the showcases to your personal Tape organization, you can customize the showcases as you like without wasting time rebuilding them.
- Click here workflow automation showcases
- Click the
Duplicatebutton at the top right
- Only Tape users will be able to duplicate the showcase
- Tape users who click duplicate and are logged into a Tape account will be able to duplicate the showcase in their personal organization
- Anyone signing up for a Tape account via “Duplicate” will see an easier, shortened version of the sign-up process, so they can start even faster
Note: Every webhook URL is unique. Make sure you have to set up and apply your own webhook in order to trigger your flow.
- Learn more about connecting Google Forms to Tape
- Check out the Google Forms example from the video
- Check out more about the webhook trigger