Any integrated voice calling platforms?

I see there is a solution for integrating Twilio SMS… how about voice calling?
I want to be able to call a lead directly, and listen to message coming in through my IVR.
Is there any calling platform with an integration for Tape that would allow me to make calls from Tape? Could be fancy like smrtphone for Podio or more simple.
Thanks!!!

Hey Steve! I believe we learned at the last Zoom meeting that smrtPhone itself is actually coming to Tape very soon! I myself am very excited about this and can’t wait!

2 Likes

:bulb: UPDATE on smrtphone integration - Big Thanks for Your Patience!:
After successful coordination between the smrtphone.io and Tape development teams, we’ve overcome all technical challenges. The delay is just a result of some additional fine-tuning and year-end activities. Therefore, we are very confident that we’ll soon be ready to launch the BETA version in the new year. Happy holidays, and stay tuned for more updates.

2 Likes

How can I get in on the Beta launch?? I love smrtphone and this has been the one thing that’s held me back from going all in on Tape.

Hi @DB_Looper

first of all a very warm welcome to the Tape community! We are really happy that you are here :tada: :100:
Can you please send me your e-mail address to which the invitation should go via a personal message here in the community? Then I’ll put you directly on the list for the beta launch.

Cheers
Leo

1 Like

Any updates on this? My clients system needs some texting integrated and I don’t want to waste time setting up twilio, if smrtPhone will be available soon.

1 Like

Hi @DB_Looper,

Tim wrote to the smrtphone team at the weekend, and we’re awaiting more details. We don’t have a release date yet, sorry for that!
Bu we’ll keep you updated as soon as we have more information.

Cheers
Leo

1 Like