[βœ… Solution] Customize webhook response

Hi everyone, does anyone know if there is a way to customise the response a webhook trigger sends back when it receives something?
:new: Trigger Β· When a webhook is received Β· Workflow Automation - :loudspeaker: Info & Announcements - Tape Community (tapeapp.com)

I can’t see a way of changing it and am unsure if I am missing something obvious.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Jason,

thanks for your question! Currently, web hook receive URL endpoints will always return a 200 (during normal operations) with an empty response. At the moment, there is no way to customize the response or add extra logic there. :eyes:

As always, feel free to create a feature request for that, including the info whether you would need to customize the response in a static fashion (e.g. always return this body XY) or in a dynamic fashion (fetch data, execute logic, yield a response body with the result).

Cheers & happy weekend
Tim

1 Like

Thanks @Tim

I will think about the feature request I think it’s the only system I have seen yet that demands a response other than the β€˜200’ so whilst it stops the integration I was building it is probably an edge case and I expect I can switch the other system out if need be.:slight_smile:

Thanks again for coming back to me mid-weekend

1 Like