πŸš€ Dashboards

1 Like

3 Likes

Hi @petecuff,

many thanks for the insights! It’s impressive how you at Future Solutions integrate such powerful reports into Podio. Since GDS is the pre-product of Google Looker Studio, I assume that the reports created will also work with our embed block. Would you maybe also have a dummy link via message so that we can doublecheck this internally?
Moreover I would be most interested in how you currently synchronize the Podio data to GDS?

Cheers
Leo

Hi @Leo , will PM you details and link now

Great, thank you very much @petecuff!

Years ago I built Podio dashboards with Plecto.

A survey

A sales pipeline

You can’t see much anymore, but there is an idea of what it could look like.

• I like to work with a combination of charts and transparent images (.png), which I can then overlay.
  • I would also find it exciting to insert images directly from a URL, the joke would be that the images are not loaded, but only displayed, so they could change depending on the status etc.
4 Likes

Hi @Roman,

wow, looks really great! Many thanks for the insights! I also really like the idea with the image URL!

Thanks again and best regards
Leo

:rotating_light:UPDATE: πŸ†• Dashboard apps - private beta

2 Likes

:rotating_light::rotating_light: UPDATE: πŸ†• Number report - dashboard apps

3 Likes

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light: UPDATE: πŸ†• Pie chart - dashboard apps

1 Like

:tada: Happy News! - Starting now, everyone can use the dashboard apps.

Blocks for dashboard apps now available:

5 Likes

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:… UPDATE: πŸ†• Donut chart - dashboard apps

1 Like

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:… UPDATE: πŸ†• Bar chart - dashboard apps

3 Likes

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:… UPDATE: πŸ†• Line chart - dashboard apps

2 Likes

Is it possible to add date filtering same in Plecto? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @comfreakph,

which date filter do you mean exactly? What exactly do you want to analyse? Unfortunately, I don’t know the date filters in Plecto in detail. The date filters including groups and sub groups offer a lot of possibilities.

Best regards
Leo

1 Like

This is me reminding you to take your votes back so you can apply them to other features you would like to see implemented in the future :wink: :tickets:

1 Like

@Leo

sample in plecto they have date filter, see image below. we can set the date to get the data base in widget, and in widget we set the what date field will be used for filters. is this possible?

Cheers,

1 Like

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light: UPDATE: πŸ†• List report - dashboard apps

3 Likes

Hi @comfreakph,

this is not currently possible. In the future, however, we want to offer buttons and control blocks such as a date dropdown. With the planned conditional functionality, you can then change properties of any blocks such as picked views or filter in report blocks when the dropdown is changed.

This means you can place a date dropdown with complete flexibility, and by changing it you can adapt as many reports as you like.

Best wishes
Leo